Adults visited over a meal - 223
Miles On the road 19,621
NEW YORK- We bought a car and travelled…
-We enjoyed seeing Mary Beth’s brother get happily married
- We enjoyed a personal concert from a professional Oboist
- We made Tie-Dye shirts with an Air Force pilot, her son and her stay-at-home-dad
-We visited the famed Noah’s Ark.
- We saw amazing sights at Yellowstone National Park
- We went on a mountain lion hunt with some supporters in Wyoming and found the
- We looked for Zach’s wedding ring in the sands of Lake Michigan and talked to all the
other metal detectorists also searching for hidden treasures. (We didn’t find it).
- We chased bulls in the Nebraska
-We visited Spielbound, a board game library/café with over 5000 games with some supporters.
- We panned for gold in South Dakota… and found some (We didn’t get to keep it
though. It belonged to the expert we bugged a lesson off of).
- Allen had his first Ferry ride on our way to visit supporters on Vancouver Island
- We visited a supporter in Saskatchewan who has a herd of alpacas courtesy of Peruvian inspiration.
- We visited a blind carpenter friend who gave us a tour of his shop and showed us some of his handiwork.
- We stayed at Mary Beth’s old family farm in Canada and tamed some wild kittens to
-We visited Mary Beth’s dad’s long-time friend who just opened up a museum of all his
taxidermy artwork. It included some Peruvian butterflies, and some interesting animals acquired from zoos among other things.
- We spent Christmas with all our kids in one place!
- We saw the Whirligig park in Wilson (see Photo), North Carolina where we were able to visit Ben at his new home.
We are heading back to Peru this week and on to new adventures in Church Planting.